Support for DJI Mini 3 Pro

Dear DXO-Team,

do you already have a timeline for supporting the DJI Mini 3 Pro?

Especially for the drones with limited sensor size the denoising and correction capabilities of DXO are extremely valuable - So please do not neglect drones in the lens correction profiles.

Thanks a lot, best regards,
Philip

2 Likes

Hello @Philip_MUC ,

I hope we can provide it for mid summer but if not it should be in September.

Regards,
Marie

3 Likes

I’m also looking forward to the support for this lens!

Hello Marie,

thanks a lot for the quick answer! It´s good to hear that the drone will be supported until (late) summer.

Best regards, Philip

Thanks, I am looking for this as well.

This is great news thank you and I know of many others that will also be very happy to hear this news!

Hi there Marie

Any update on this much sought after update? DXO could have a lot more customers once this is supported as I think only Adobe Camera Raw supports currently?

Many thanks

Andrew

1 Like

Hello,

support of the DJI Mini 3 pro will be available at the beginning of September for all of our products.

Regards,
Marie

2 Likes

Could we have a date, please? It’s already the beginning of September. I have a folder full of images waiting for this. :slight_smile:

Hello @Manalishi ,

it will be this week.

Regards,
Marie

1 Like

The built-in JPEG engine in the DJI Mini 3 Pro performs some pretty drastic corrections of the quite strong geometrical distortions in the Mini 3 camera lens. AFAIK no current RAW converter has a module/support for the DJI Mini 3 Pro raw files that corrects these flaws the same way that the built-in JPEG engine does. It will be interesting to see how this is solved in the DXO update.

1 Like

Yes have noticed this too the DJI Jpegs are pretty good but they are just jpegs

Hello @Marie,

Are you sure it will be this week? Time’s ticking :worried:

Kind regards,

Ian

But you know that a normal week goes until Sunday :smiling_face:

Hello,

we had a short delay. It will be next week.

regards,
Marie

Okdokey! But now we are all expecting the most incredible awesome support for a DJI drone ever seen … bigly… and so forth…

@Marie We are well into “Next week”. Can we get an update, please?

Hello,

support of DJI Mini 3 Pro is now available.

Regards,
Marie

2 Likes

Thanks to you and your team for this!
Merci!

I did not know that the DJI Mini 3 has a zoom lens. It does have a digital zoom, but…
How is this supposed to work?
BTW, regarding the wide angle lens option, I reckon this is supposed to be used with the DJI wide angle lens attachment??
Is the 48 megapixel mode supported?