Support for Canon R5/6 with EF 400mm f/2.8 IS iii USM +/- EF 1.4x iii and EF 2.0x iii

I requested these combinations some months ago. Any chance that they might get added to Photolab 5 please?

Could you please reply to my question?

I’m still hoping for a reply to my request. If DXO are not going to provide the lens module for a £10,000+ professional lens I will have to change software.

Did you make a request for support of this lens on DxO’s camera/lens support page? The link is below.

You probably are aware that before DxO can provide support for such a lens they need to acquire a copy of it for testing. I have no idea how many loaner copies of this lens are available in Europe, but that could possibly be one of the reasons it has not been supported yet.

Mark

Hi Mark

Thank you for your comment. Yes, I requested support for the lens through the camera/lens support page. There was a problem with availability of the recently released M.Zuiko 150-400 f4.5 pro lens but there was good communication from DXO regarding that lens and they eventually managed to get hold of one and provide a module. The Canon EF 400 f2.8 IS iii USM has been available for more than three years and they haven’t released a module for it with any body as far as I can see. An official response would be nice.

Kind regards, Hedley

1 Like

@Marie What is DXO’s current position on this request please?

Hello,

DxO optics modules for this lens (with and without extenders) will be available in April.

Regards,
Marie

Great news, thank you Marie.