Support for Canon CR3-RAW and CR3-To-DNG

There’s already an existing conversation about the Canon EOS RP, Robert. I suggest using search before posting.

@sgospodarenko Perhaps a merge here would help before we get two or three full threads running on the Canon EOS RP.

First post so welcome to the community. +1 on please use search.

Next Month

Thanks for the welcome Alex and Rick,

Yes, I was aware of the info you speak before posting. I was hoping to hear from DXO on if they are a head on support for the EOS RP or still on track for June with version 2.5. From my reading of the forum it appears 2.3 has come out recently.

Long time DXO user with a new camera. Just trying to figure out when to upgrade to version 2.x.

I await a response from DXO.

Robert…

Sorry no 2.3 it wasn’t released (yet) 2.2 windows is the current build.

1 Like

@John,

Thanks for the clarification. Saw some reference to 2.3 and 04/2019 in one thread.

I didn’t want to throw out some $ on an upgrade just yet. With your info maybe they will roll in EOS RP support for June in 2.3?

Hope for an update from DXO on EOS RP support. Planning to shot a lot in June with my new camera.

Credit card in hand!

Robert…

1 Like

Robert,
Mother’s Day sale is in effect. Great time to upgrade.

Done!

Thank you, Alec

2 Likes

Tried the newest demo version today, 2.2.3. Still won’t open my EOS RP CR3 raw files on my Mac??

I’m waiting too but the website says ver 2.3 will support the RP. It does say it will be coming in June. When in June will hopefully hold true.

Good morning,

EOS RP will be supported by version 2.3 not 2.2.3. And yes, it’s coming in June.

Regards,
Svetlana G.

1 Like

Version 2.3 is out and is supporting the Canon EOS RP.

Thank you DXO!

You are welcome!