Suggestion to expand functionality of Color Efex Pro

Dear friends, my suggestion concerns the instrument “Tonal Contrast” in the Nik Color Efex Pro. I often use this instrument to accentuate some feature of an image. However, if I use this, tonal contrast is applied to all colors. Sometimes it is not desirable. For instance, I want to emphasize rosy rays at sunrise, or other colors. But simultaneously I obtain over-saturated green trees or grass, which look unnaturally. To correct this, I decrease the saturation of green color by using the “Hue/Saturation” or “Replace Color” instrument in Photoshop. I think, it would be very useful if Tonal Contrast could be applied separately to selected colors. For instance, let’s complete this instrument with “Apply to:” and then several checkboxes for individual colors (red, yellow, green, blue, magenta, etc.), as well as one checkbox “apply to all colors”. User can check one, several or all colors to which he wants the tonal contrast be applied.
Sincerely, Alexandr.

I’ve had some success turning colour black and white with the Hue/Saturation palette in PhotoLab. It’s nothing like as powerful as the C1 Colour Tool though.