Strange Problem

I was looking at the Local Adjustment help (by clicking on the “?” in the middle of the Local Adjustment wheel). In the upper right corner of the help window there is a box containing Shift + C, I clicked on the Shift + C box and PL crashed. I can recreate this every time. Does this happen to anyone else or is it my PC?

Sirraj

What version of PL are you using? I am unable to replicate this. (Windows 10, PL 3.2)

I can confirm that @Sirraj identified a bug. In PL 3.2 select local adjustments and then select control point. Click on the question mark and the help menu appears with Control Point Shift-C at the top of the menu. None off the key’s in the help menu should be live buttons, but if you click on the Shift-C button displayed in the menu it seems to be live and causes PL to crash every time I tried it. The x next to it that closes the help menu works as expected. I tried the other masks. The issue only seems to occur when Shift-C is visible in the menu.

Mark

I can confirm this bug also.

Hello guys,

Thank you for the report. I can reproduce it either. We’ll fix it asap.

Regards,
Svetlana G.

Same problem, error report sent.
(Sorry, I did not go to the bottom of this page and I did not see the confirmation by Svetlana)

I tried it and my PL crashed

Same here, it crashes (using Win10)- interestingly Shift B (brush) doesn’t crash

Yes, the crash only occurs when a Control Point mask is selected and Ctrl-C is visible in the top row of the help menu. I’ve guessing it’s been that way for quite a log time but no one had tried selecting it with a mouse before.

Mark

That’s right
V3.2 crashes in the same way too causing possible loss of data

Hello guys,

As I have already said it’s 100% reproducible so no need in other attempts. We are working on the fix.

Regards,
Svetlana G.