Still no lens module for HD PENTAX-DA 55-300mm F4.5-6.3 ED PLM WR RE - really?

You’ve finally completed the mission. Thank you very much.

1 Like

I would like to offer my sincere thanks to @Marie and the rest of the DXO staff for their work in getting this lens profile completed and out to us Pentaxians. Also, thanks to everyone who put in their request for the lens.

Larry

2 Likes

Some months on, can I add my appreciation too. The DA 55-300 PLM is my most-used lens and the new module has been very useful. Thanks to the DxO staff for listening to Pentaxian users. It hasn’t gone unnoticed in the Pentax community.

2 Likes

I hope Ricoh/Pentax Europe will get the Pentax K-3 MkIII into DXO’s hands for evaluation soon too since the release is eminent.

2 Likes

I take it you mean “imminent” about the release :smiley:, Larry, but otherwise my sentiments exactly. Because it’s an eminently important addition to the Pentax lineup, which simply calls for support in PL. Ricoh Imaging Europe, please don’t forget to send that camera on its way.

Thanks for the correction, Marc. I would think Ricoh Imaging Europe has several finalized versions of the K-3 MkIII on hand as we are writing this. It certainly would be great if they got one out to DXO ASAP for a profile.