Sort order in image browser ascending/descending

I can’t find a way to revert the sort order in the image browser! It’s only possible to select a meta field, file name etc. to sort on.

Update: found it but it’s hard to see! Black arrow on dark grey ground isn’t very visible. So please change the color to white or light grey! Makes life easier…

HowTo: select field to sort on again and it will change from ascending/descending and vice versa.

Hello Tom,

Are you talking about Mac or Win implementation? As it looks visible enough, isn’t it?

2019-12-02_10-53-36

Regards,
Svetlana G.

Hi Svetlana,

it’s on Mac with dark grey UI settings. The screenshot you posted - is it black background? I have to check this later on as I’m at work now.

Despite of the visibility it wasn’t quite clear to me that I can double select the same entry to revert the sort order.
Maybe it would be also a good idea to remove the border of the small triangle showing ascending/descending order.

Thanks for coming back, Tom

PS: I’m still learning PL3 (coming from LR) but this is maybe a good situation to improve usablitiy
for newbies! :wink:

Okay, thank you.

The screenshot is from Win. We’ll think over your suggestions.

Thank you,
Regards,
Svetlana G.

2 Likes

@sgospodarenko Svetlana, this is a screenshot on OS X with a background of a about 80% black. The small icons before the menu entries would be more visible when being white.

1 Like

Good morning, Tom,

I totally agree, it’s not readable at all.

@bschoehn could you, please, have a look?

Thank you,
Regards,
Svetlana G.