Sony SEL200600G

Already requested this lense to be added some weeks ago. Are you planning to add it? I guess I will be not the only one that requested it :wink:

Thanks as always.

Hello @tricade,

we are planning to support that lens but our schedule is a bit tight at the moment and we have to get a loan from Sony. I’ll keep you up to date.

regards,
Marie

That’s all I wanted to know :wink: thanks a lot

2 Likes

Bonjour,
j’attends aussi ce module avec impatience, avez-vous des nouvelles sur sa sortie depuis fin juillet @ Marie ?
Merci d’avance

any “tiny” update ;)?

2 Likes

Hello,

we will have a loan of the 60-600mm lenses (for Canon and Nikon) next week so we will be able do do lens correction profile.
Support of these lenses will be added in November or December, depending on release planning.

Regards,
Marie

Hello,
Thank you for this information but I think you mean the Sigma 60-600, but what about the Sony 200-600 which was the subject of this topic? Regards.

Hello,

you are right, I was wpeaking of sigma 60-600mm.
We haven’t had a loan of Sony 200-600mm, I think we will add its support at the beginning of 2020 when we can get the lens and have the bandwidth to do its calibration.

Regards,
Marie

Happy 2020 :wink: In 2 weeks its already February :wink: any news?

Hello @tricade,

Happy 2020 to you to :slight_smile:

Modules for Sony FE 200-600mm will be released next week, on Wednesday 29th.

Regards,
Marie

1 Like

Bonjour,
Merci beaucoup @Marie pour cette bonne nouvelle. Est-ce que des modules optiques avec les TC 1.4x et 2x sont aussi prévus et si oui, quand ? Je vois que les modules pour le 100-400 avec TC sont prévus.
Merci d’avance.

Et oui ! C’est Ă©tonnant que les zooms des autres marques avec leur tc ont Ă©tĂ© calibrĂ©s pour les hybrides Sony et rien pour les propres zooms Sony avec leur TC pour leurs boĂźtiers

Bonjour
Toujours rien de prévu pour les tc avec le 200-600 en particulier le tc 1.4 ?