Sony A7RIVa

Follow the instructions for installing “exiftool”

https://exiftool.org/install.html

Above all : Move " exiftool.exe "** to the " C:\WINDOWS " directory (or any other directory in your PATH).

1 Like

LaurentZol. Many thanks for your step-by-step instructions. It’s now working fine.

1 Like

I’m very happy, this routine will allow us to be patient :slight_smile:

Today’s update supports our toy files :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oui, enfin Laurent

1 Like

Nooo, for real?! Finally! Just in time for the Black Friday offer :grin:

1 Like

Wait for PureRaw?

Thank you DxO for the update for the A7RIVa!

1 Like

I agree and echo the Thanks to DxO for the 5.0.2 update.

Still no update for PureRAW. So long and so disappointing… :cry:

Really? I’ve just bought it but I’ve got an error message when trying to activate it… It says on the website the A7R4A is supported by both softwares.

Any estimate for PureRAW support?

Would have expected and really need PureRAW support for the A7RIVa (same as A7RIV I’m told).

DXO, any feedback at least?

Same here. Hoping for a Pure Raw update so the Sony A7RIVA is supported.

If you are using Window and PureRaw, ExifPilot (colorpilot.com) can be used to edit exif and change ILCE-7RM4A into ILCE-7RM4. It works fine and it is free but for batch conversion you need to buy the batch manager.

Just a quick note if it helps you and other persons who need it, I have tried simultaneous multiple file treatment by SETEXIFData and it works.

Marie mentioned approx 150 days ago that support would be added soon and she would let us know
Marie?

PhotoLab 5.2 will be released sometime this month. I believe support for that camera will be included in that release.

Mark

DXO PhotoLab 5.1 already supports Sony A7RIVa. I have used since quite some time already and it works.
I think the question might have referred to Dxo PureRaw?
Roger