Sigma FP + new sigma DN L-lenses

I would like to use Photolab 3.0 for Sigma FP and the new sigma DN L-lenses.

The Sigma FB has a traditional sensor.
Will you add Sigma FP and the sigma L-lenses (sigma 45mm DN, 14-24mm DN, 24-70 DN)

Hello Richard,

you can request lenses here: https://www.dxo.com/dxo-photolab/supported-cameras/ just scroll all the way down.

Sigi

Hello,

I will add it to the roadmap (as it has a Bayer sensor and is L-mount) but for now it’s not a high priority.

Regards,
Marie

Hello Marie, I understand that supporting Sigma FP and the new DN Sigma L-lenses is not a high priority.

Can you give an indication when support can be expected?
Next quarter, summer 2020, end of 2020?
Adobe Lightroom already supports Sigma FP and the new DN Sigma L-lenses.

Regards, Richard

Hello @ravanloon,

Sigma L-mount lenses are in our roadmap, they are the next lenses we want to support but we need a loan from Sigma and with the covid19 situation (France is currently in quarantine) we can’t work on cameras and lenses support at the moment so it slow us down but I hope we can support them before this summer.
Concerning the Sigma FP it will depend on other cameras launched on the market to prioritize it.

Regards,
Marie

Any chance Sigma fp will be supported? It’s been out for almost a year now, love the camera but would really love to see DXO PL support it.

1 Like

Same here… that’s the reason I don’t use DxO software… even after all this time, it still doesn’t support the Sigma fp, and that doesn’t bode well for fp L support.

Hello,

for now the Sigma FP wasn’t in our scope but as they’ve launched a second one we were considering it.
I’ll keep you up to date.

Regards,
Marie

1 Like

Any updates? The camera has been out for a year and a half now and is a Bayer sensor. I love DxO and will be sorely disappointed if I have to switch editors.

Hello,

this camera, Sigma FP-L, has been added to our roadmap.
I have high hopes we will be able to support it in our autumn release.

Regards,
Marie

Any news about Sigma fp support?

1 Like

Hi Marie,

any updates on the Sigma FP (without L)? Unfortunately I bought the full version without checking the compatibility and I already activated it. :frowning:

Best regards Kai

Hello @akireic ,

for now we will add support of Sigma Fp-L. I’ll plan support of Sigma Fp just after but it sould be only in spring.

Regards,
Marie

1 Like

Hi Marie,

will it be added to the official list?

Regards,
Kai

Hi Marie,

When I was still using Nikon’s, I was very spoiled by DxO.
But now I’m back at Leica (SL2-S) and prefer and use the Sigma lenses of the “I series”
These are all great lenses, but all would benefit greatly from a DxO Profile to match. Some even need it urgently, in relation to the distortion (20 + 24mm F2 DG DN)
Is there any prospect of supporting this Leica/Sigma combo?
That would make my life a lot easier :wink:

Best regards
Gerd

Please add Sigma FP… ! :hot_face:

Any news about Sigma fp support? Waiting for years now…

Hi @Marie,

Have you folks ended up deciding not to support the Sigma fp? I know that single purchases of PhotoLab can’t justify the amount of work it takes to support a new camera, but lack of fp support is what’s stopping me from buying PhotoLab.

Best,
Jesse

As all Sigma L-mount lenses come with inbuilt profiles, all RAW converters able to read and apply these manufacturer profiles are already able to deliver very nice results and correct the partly strong distortions. I was also waiting for DxO to come up with their “oh, so fabulous” lens profiles. Not any longer. I’m using fp-L with 11 Panasonic and Sigma lenses and am very happy not to have lost interest in using them just because DxO doesn’t get around.

They do have profiles for some i-lenses but unfortunately the 24/2 or the 35/2 is confused with a Leica APO-Summicron and therefore that profile tends to be rather useless. I think for DxO it’s hard to keep track with all new lenses, as some also offer the possibility to update firmware - and sometimes altering the lens name can produce chaos for software relying on proper lens names. The readout of the manufacturer profiles appears to happen without regarding of EXIF metatags, but I really don’t know how this works. And as long as it works, admittedly I also don’t care.

I said

and I assumed everybody in this forum already knows DxO PL is not part of this group.