Sharpening on DJI Mavic 3 files

And herein lies the problem, I only want PR for a Mavic 3. I am happy with my processing on my other gear. If it doesn’t get fixed, I will have bought another piece of software that is of no use to me.

As it stands, DXO is only looking at a metadata issue. My real issue is that it is changing my images in a way that it does not do on my Olympus or Nikon files. There is something wrong with the Mavic 3 output.

Jeff

I understand. I wish I could suggest a remedy, but I cannot. Perhaps @Marie will respond again soon.

Mark

Thanks Mark. I really appreciate your help. Fingers crossed for now. It’s nice to have a discussion like this with someone who doesn’t have another agenda.

After two months waiting with no response, I give up. I have raised a support request which is being ignored too. Time to ask for a refund.

Here we are in April, 2023. The perennial optimist in me thought that my issue may have been fixed in PR3. It only took one file to see that nothing has changed. The lens data is still wrong, very disappointing.