Roadmap with time horizon (LX100M2)

I would like to buy and use Photolab but it doesn’t yet support my camera, the Panasonic Lumix LX100 II. As DxO already supports the original LX100, with which the M2 shares a lens, and the Gx9, with which it shares a sensor, I would hope, perhaps naively, that it’s not that difficult.

I understand that the LX100M2 is somewhere in the pipeline, but it would be helpful for DxO to give us some idea when support may be expected, and to update the roadmap whenever the expected support date is delayed.

Hello @RebDovid,

We have just starting to work on Panasonic LX100 II so it won’t be in the next release but in the one just after. For now it’s planned on April but date isn’t really fixed.

Regards,
Marie

2 Likes

Thank you. I look forward to buying and using the program.

Can you, please, update me regarding when PhotoLab is expected to support my Panasonic Lumix LX100 II? I see that the program currently is on sale. How likely is it that the sale will still be on when support becomes available so that I’ll have time to ‘test-drive’ the program and, assuming no nasty surprise, buy at the sale price?

Given current lack of updates I would think that’s hopeful!

Hello @RebDovid,

Support of LX100 II is still planned for April.

Regards,
Marie

2 Likes

Is it likely that LX100M2 support will come soon enough this month to allow for a reasonable test period before the current sale ends?

I’m not sure it will be released during same period :frowning: but I’m sure we willl have other sales period :wink: