May I suggest that feedback be provided by the DxO development team on requests/suggestions submitted from forum members … otherwise, it can seem like one is simply “talking into the void”.
I would find it most helpful to understand the general status of my requests/suggestions - as a guide to knowing which topics might be useful to cover in more detail, or which ones are pointless in raising, etc
Examples of feedback might be;
- This suggestion is one we may consider for implementation, if it gathers enough votes.
- This suggestion is one we are already considering for implementation - please provide more details of your expectation for it.
- This suggestion is not one we would consider - it’s not on the road-map proposed for PhotoLab.
- We have no idea what you’re proposing with this suggestion; please elaborate further.
- This is an interesting suggestion; please provide more examples and justification.
- etc. etc
At very least, such feedback would let us know that requests/suggestions are being seen by someone representing the dev.team.