[REQUEST] 4k interface

I’m having the same issue with my 4K monitor, but decided to keep NIK for now and see how long it takes to address the issue. It’s frustrating because if I uninstall it, then I lose the introductory fee and there’s no way of knowing how long it will be before they have a fix. So…I’ve paid for it, but can’t use it, and if I uninstall it and purchase it again whenever they finally have a fix, then I’ll have to pay a higher fee for it. It’s difficult to know what to do here. Frustrating…

Yeah, same boat. I do use it, but it’s really frustrating. Works OK on HD monitor, or through Lr, just not Ps.

Moderator can check me on this, but I think once you pay for it, you own it. Whether you install it is irrelevant. If you uninstall it you can reinstall using the same file you downloaded originally. I wouldn’t bother uninstalling if you already purchased it. Just wait it out like the rest of us, use it through Lr, or on an HD monitor.

well I just went stupid. I bought it and installed and cannot make changes to the settings because they are unreadable,just blurred lines no words show up at all. Please fix it