Refund Request on PureRAW

I submitted a refund request for DxO PureRaw on Thursday. I never received a confirmation of receipt plus I have not received a response. I checked “My Support Requests” but the system has been in maintenance mode for three days. Can someone from DxO help? Thanks.

BTW, when creating this topic there is no category for DxO PureRaw.

PureRAW was just released. The creation of a PureRaw category will supposedly be created soon.

I’m a little confused about your request for a refund since PureRaw was released so recently and there is a 30 day free trial period. Will you share with us why you’re asking for a refund?

Mark

Mark - I purchased PureRaw and I want a refund. What part of refund do you not understand? I trust you are now not “a little confused”.

My confusion was based on your purchasing and asking for a refund only a few days after PureRAW was released although there is a 30 day free trial. I thought perhaps that similar to Luminar’s “free” trial period, DXO was requiring payment up front for PureRaw with an offer of a refund if you weren’t satisfied.

I also asked if you would share why you were asking for a refund. Although you’ve opted not to tell us your reasons for wanting one, they might have been useful for other potential purchasers.

My post was an earnest query for information, Your response to it was unexpectedly condescending. I hope you get your refund.

Mark

2 Likes

Sorry about the flippant response as that was not my intent. I have Photolab 4 and I thought perhaps I could use PureRaw as a front end to ACR or Luminar and then I realized the redundancy hence the refund.

Thanks for the reply. I was concerned that you may have run across some performance issues or serious bugs.

Mark

2 Likes