Re-install Nik

I’ve tried a few times to get the new Nik to work as a plug-in with Affinity Photo but as most of us know by now it’s not compatible for the time being … I’m happy to use Nik as a stand-alone and would like to do a fresh, clean install to get rid of my previous installation attempts.
I’ve used the supplied un-installer but some files still remain (I’ve found some in Prefs). Could someone provide a list of all the various files and their locations - I’m probably being over cautious but like to keep my files as tidy as possible …
I noticed on another thread someone as provided details for Windows but I’m using a Mac (10.12.6)
Many thanks in advance …
Ian

I just do a manual search for this. For example Viveza. Comman+F, than choose your HD, than type Viveza, choose exact the phrase and than add System Files included. This gives me as result the existing install path, the path where the plugins are installed, like Aperture PS CC a.s.o…
Or search for “uninstall nikcollection manually mac” in google. This brings up the Google page where you can also download uninstaller.

It"s compatible with Affinity. I just follow this YouTube video and everything works fine on my IMac and my Macbook pro both with the latest software, However Viveza is very desatureted. But so far everything else is working fine with Affinity.
I hope this helps . . . .https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7kRQTMI1Nw&t=275s

Plaatje