PureRAW is the best software

Hi
I use a drone DJI mini 2 and had pictures very grainy taken with 1600 iso and cropped from wake surf
I tried some other software but pureRAW is the more powerfull to correct the pictures
a plug in exist for the dpi mini 2 so it correct also the perspective !
so, than you for this software I bought today after only one day try
regards
Nicolas :grinning:

Hi Nicolas and welcome.

It’s amazing isn’t it? Please consider posting a before and after version of one of your favorite photos as an illustration of PureRAW’s power.

Enjoy!

No, they couldn’t even support .raf files from my Fujifilm X100F. until 2022 (today) !! Hello, this camera is from 2016!!

I had same experience with the DJI mini 2 - developing the DNG with PureRAW makes the output look a lot better. It is like having a much better drone.

I wonder if this technology could be also used with DNG of other small sensor cameras. I would like to improve the DNG of my cell phone (LG V30). But it seems so only very few cell phones are supported.

Blockquote

Whoa random bash. This thread is in praise of PureRaw, not why DxO didn’t support XTrans until recently. There hasn’t been much demand for APS-C XTrans support until recently. The 100F is pretty much a niche camera. More of a point and shooter. You can’t even change its lens. I’m sure its really nice, but not exactly mainstream as far as cameras go.

Whoa random bash. This thread is in praise of PureRaw, not why DxO didn’t support XTrans until recently. There hasn’t been much demand for APS-C XTrans support until recently. The 100F is pretty much a niche camera. More of a point and shooter. You can’t even change its lens. I’m sure its really nice, but not exactly mainstream as far as cameras go.

DXO already support it in PL. Unfortunately NOT PR yet.

I really hope too… they update PR with the latest support and code.