PureRaw highjacks lightroom export as DNG

If you export images in Lightroom Classic, selecting image format = DNG, then PureRaw will start, and highjack the export operation.

Hi, Rory. Have you opened a support ticket with DxO to investigate why this is happening? (support.dxo.com)

Could there be a setting in Lightroom Classic that’s causing PureRAW to be called as a plug-in on export?

To help the rest of us understand:

What versions of these programs are you using? With what OS?

Does the problem happen all the time or just once in a while / under certain conditions?

Up-to-date Windows 10, Current version of DxO PureRaw, plug-in auto installed on Lightroom classic 11.3.1. It happens all the time when lightroom export with the export image format = DNG. Should I repeat this description at support.dxo.com? Thanks.

Okay, I’ve resolved the issue: the bug is in Lightroom, not PureRaw. It sometimes “remembers” PureRaw as the post-processing app, and if the current export preset does not show the post processing option then it uses PureRaw.

Hi Rory! How did you “resolve” the problem? I have just installed PureRAW with LRClassic 11.5 and the same problem (also for PSD) comes and goes. When it happens the preset is locked to be configured “on the fly” and the option for “export Preset” doesnt show up.
Is there an option to keep PureRAW outside LR maybe?