PureRaw doesn't support my RAF files

Hello everyone,
when I try to add a .RAF file to PureRAW all I get is an error message.

“These images are either not supported or have already been processed in DxO PureRAW, or the files may be corrupted.”

I shot them with my Fuji X-T3. Is my camera not supported? If yes, will it be supported anytime soon?

It’s the third time now, that I try to open this Topic.

1 Like

As of today, DxO applications don’t support non-bayer raw files. Fujifilm’s X-series cameras have X-Trans sensors, which are, again, not supported by DxO apps.

You could try using Irident X-Transformer to convert your RAFs to DNG.

…and find that it will not help, at least if the manual is correct: Supported file formats

I use it and the DNGs do load up into PL4. Throw me a RAF and I’ll convert it for you.

I tried Irdidient with default settings, didn’t help me. Am I doing something wrong?

I tried with Adobe DNG-Converter. Same error.

Oh man, sorry for spamming, thought my post didn’t go through. Will DxO ever support X-Trans sensors?

As of today, they don’t. Maybe in a future release and then again, maybe not.
It’s a recurring question and was answered a long time ago by Doris Day:

Que será, será
Whatever will be, will be
The future’s not ours to see
Que será, será
What will be, will be

:grin:

A more serious answer can be found here:

Try setting the DNG Option to no compression.

It’s not working!!

Is there a person who can make a step/tutorial about how to convert a RAF file to DNG that can work with PR ? Why is this so complicated or secret!!

Do it work anyway?

2 Likes

Maybe DxO doesn’t want to support Fujifilm X-Trans Sensor for some resasons?

Hello everyone,

for pictures they were shoot with my Fuji X100F i get this message:
“These images are either not supported or have already been processed in DxO PureRAW, or the files may be corrupted.”

What is wrong with DxO, that they cound not manage Fujifilm raws

in the year 2022??

I tried everything, also covert the raf-file in Adobe DNG Konverter (uncompressed) and uncompressed files sooc.

The Fuji X100F is a supported kamera!!

It’s supported in PhotoLab, but not yet in PureRaw.

1 Like