PureRaw 3 does not recognise supported lens (Fuji X-T5 with Sigma 18-50mm zoom)

Hello everyone. Newbie here.

I am trialling PureRaw3, and am very likely to buy. The noise reduction and lens corrections (for my purposes) border on the magical.

However, I have encountered an interesting problem: PureRaw3 does not recognise one of my lenses and apply optical corrections.

My camera is Fuji X-T5, and the lens is the delightfully-compact Sigma 18-50mm f/2.8 DC DN Contemporary zoom lens.

According to DxO’s ‘supported cameras and lenses’ listing, this lens is supported on my camera: 18-50mm F2.8 DC DN (C021) (RAW). This is my lens, I shoot RAW. The important identifying part is the ‘C021’ which means it’s released in 2021 and part of the Contemporary range. Mine carries the correct ‘021’ marking on the barrel.

But the Exif data for the lens describes the lens thus: ‘SIGMA 18-50mm F2.8 DC DN | Contemporary 021’. This is the same thing - but with the ‘C’ expanded out to ‘Contemporary’.

I suspect that this mis-alignment of descriptions for the same item is causing PureRaw3 to fail to download and use the correct DxO Optics Module for this lens.

Does that sound right? Is there anything I can do about it? I use this lens for a lot of my photos - and it adds complexity for the PR3 → LRC workflow if for just one lens I have to activate the LRC lens corrections, but not for others.

Thanks in advance for advice.

Richard.

Update for anyone who may be interested:

• There has been some problem with the database driving the ‘supported cameras and lenses’ search on the website.
  • The Sigma 18-50mm f/2.8 DC DN Contemporary on Fuji X-T5 is NOT yet supported (even though the web site said it is).
  • Web site has been updated in the last 48nhours or so, and now shows support for this combination coming in April - Real Soon Now.

Richard.