Proposition modification réglages

Bonjour,
Actuellement pour modifier un réglage, je clique sur le curseur et je modifie cette valeur avec la molette de la souris.
Au survol du curseur par la souris celui-ci s’éclairci, donc la zone est détectée, alors pourquoi ne pas pourvoir modifier directement la valeur, sans un appui sur le curseur, avec la touche ALT + molette de la souris ou +/- du clavier.
Il m’arrive souvent de faire bouger le curseur en voulant sélectionner le réglage à modifier.
J’ai donné comme exemple ALT + molette car la molette seule sert à monter ou descendre dans les palettes.

Hi,
Currently to modify a setting, I click on the cursor and I modify this value with the mouse wheel.
When the cursor is over the cursor, it becomes clearer, so the area is detected, so why not be able to directly modify the value, without pressing the cursor, with the ALT key + mouse wheel or +/- of the keyboard.
I often happen to move the cursor while trying to select the setting to modify.
I gave as an example ALT + wheel because the wheel alone is used to move up or down in the pallets.

I agree needing to keep the mouse clicked as you use the wheel makes it unusable.

I’m sorry, I wasn’t clear.
You don’t have to keep the mouse clicking to change the setting with the wheel.

You do with local adjustments which is what I tried it with. Someone added the mouse wheel ability to that but as without using keeping the mouse clicked it go onto resizing. This rather results in it being unusable and a waste of the programmer’s time adding it.

This is also the case for local adjustments but I was talking about the other tools ( white balance, exposure compensation, and so on… )

1 Like

J’en ai rêvé… Capture One l’a fait avec la dernière version de C1…
Pouvoir modifier un paramètre en appuyant sur une touche dédiée et avec la roulette de la souris…
Plus simple et beaucoup plus rapide.

I dreamed of it … Capture One did it with the latest version of C1…
To be able to modify a parameter by pressing a dedicated key and with the mouse wheel …
simpler and much faster.

Hi Frank. You can modify values as follows …

• Tap the up/down/left/right cursor keys and the value will increment/decrement by 1 (- assuming you first clicked on a slider’s cursor, to direct focus to a specific correction control)

• Right-click to the left or right of a slider’s cursor and the value will move in that direction (by a value relevant to the control … typically +/- 5 or +/- 10)

• Click on the up/down controls located just to the right of a slider’s value, and the value will increment/decrement by 1

• And, of course, you can directly enter a value … but I rarely do that.

Regards, John M

This is what I was talking about.
It is really very convenient and very fast.
Here a video.
Please DXO, this is a function that would save us a lot of time.
And for those who use small screens the possibility of making the settings in full screen.

2 Likes

That’s very clear, Frank! :grinning:

There are many feature requests for implementing keyboard shortcuts. Yours might be a bit different than most, but I think there is also some overlap. Here’s what I found with a quick search, in case anyone is interested:

Search results for ‘keyboard shortcut #dxo-photolab:feature-requests’ - DxO Forums

Bonjour,
Aucune nouvelle concernant les raccourcis clavier de la part de DXO.
Et voilà que ON1, s’y met aussi:

• personnalisation des raccourcis clavier
  • accès aux réglages directement avec les touches et ajustements à l’aide des flèches ou de la roulette de la souris.

Bonjour,

La version 5 de PL est pour bientôt, j’espère vraiment que la personnalisation des raccourcis clavier sera présente. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like