Processing the photos out put as black files

Well Marl I think I can. I actually found a post on DXO stating in the past black files was due to out of date drivers. It would have taken a few minutes to reply rather than me trying to work it out for 7 days. They only answered my ticket with a question yesterday about my original DXO program. The solution was in some obscure area on DXO when in desperation I was doing a search of their site. I wouldnt even be able to tell the exact area I found the info. As you pointed out the black files was mentioned quite a few times but never was this solution mentioned which was the root cause. This solution is now available to all no thanks to DXO staff informing this forum. I dont wish to discuss further I have wasted 7 days on this issue. I am not computer savvy like many others I suspect. DXOs after sale service sucks.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not sure if I had the same problem but my experience with DXO support was equally frustrating. I certainly got black files out of PureRaw1 ( a trial version) but on closer inspection they had patterns of coloured dots on them. I had a long email conversation with Support about a similar problem with Photolab which eventually ended up going nowhere. I got a solution from a third party which involved switching to ā€œUse CPU onlyā€ which works OK.

Iā€™ll have to look into updating drivers as well.

Looks like this ā€œblack page problemā€ is solved with the last update.