Problems with installation in German language Versions 4.1 + 4.2

Hello,

After installing the Nik Collection 4 software, I noticed that parts of the software are not in German but in English, even though German was selected during installation.
The problem occurs with versions 4.1 and 4.2. I had already reported the problem to support, but the problem has not yet been resolved.
I installed the software on another computer, but the same thing happens here.

When using a Windows 10 (64-bit) user account without admin rights, I have the problem that the products Sharpener Pro (RAW Presharpener and Output Sharpener), Dfine and Perspective Efex always start in English, while the other products are displayed correctly in German.
It doesn’t matter whether the programs are started stand-alone or as Photoshop or Lightroom plugins, the error is always the same.
In the “Perspective Efex” software, the language cannot be changed manually from English to German via the Settings option, because this change cannot be saved and will therefore start again in English when the program is restarted.

However, if I right-click on the programs and select “Run as administrator”, they start correctly in German.
Even started directly in the administrator account, everything works as it should.
However, for security reasons I do not want to use the software with administrator rights.
Multiple attempts to uninstall and reinstall and also to create a new Win 10 user account did not solve this problem.
Can you give me a solution to solve this problem?

Thanks,
Pietro

Guess you are German speaking?
Probiere mal aus C:\Users<Dein Adminname>\AppData\Local\DxO den Ordner “Nik Collection” unter C:\Users<User Name>\AppData\Local\DxO zu kopieren. Das hat nach langem Suchen durch einen befreundeten IT-Spezialisten geholfen.