PL5 doesn't recognize installed lens+TC optics module

Hello! I just downloaded the 5.1 build 47 release on my Mac mini, appreciate the R3 support as well as the RF 16mm module. That was a quick turnaround and I’m really happy about that!

When opening folders with R3 RAW files, I was prompted to download all the lens modules needed as expected, with the exception of the RF 100-500mm F4.5-7.1L + 1.4x and 2x TC. PL5 did download and apply the lens module for the bare lens.

I manually downloaded the modules that include the TC’s, but they are not recognized or used at all. Properties still indicate that there is no module installed for either of the lens+TC combos.

Hope this is an easy fix, this is my most used lens and almost always with a TC.

Regards,

-HL

Hello @Falcon64 ,

can you upload 1 image straight from the camera for RF 100-500mm F4.5-7.1L + 1.4x and 2x TC on upload.dxo.com ? That way we will see what’s the issue and fix as soon as we can.

Regards,
Marie

Hello @Marie, I’ve uploaded one sample file for each TC (1.4X and 2X). Thank you for the quick response to the issue!

Hello @Falcon64 ,

thanks for images, the problem has been identified. We will fix this month.

Regards,
Marie

Great news, thank you!

Hello @Falcon64 ,

fix is online. You should get it next time you open PhotoLab.

Regards,
Marie

Hi @Marie,

Just want to confirm it is working as expected now. Thanks to you and the development team for resolving this so quickly!

Regards,

Henry

1 Like

Hi @Marie ,
I am using a Nikon 500mm f5.6 PF on a Fujifilm X-H2 via a Fringer adapter. I am wondering if DXO will recognize the lens when using the adapter?

I know the X-H2 isn’t supported yet, but it should be soon.

Thanks