PL4: Zoom of RAW files in .ORF format shows only black image starting from 75%

I have a strange misbehavior of DxO PhotoLab 4.3.1. When I look at .JPG files, I can zoom up to 400% without problems. As soon as I look at RAW files in .ORF format (no matter if Olympus O-MD E-M1 or E-M1 Mark III) I can only zoom up to 70%. As soon as I go to 75-400% range you can see the white loading curl in the lower right corner of the image and then the image itself goes black. As soon as I zoom back below 75% it becomes visible again.
The problem exists now since 8-10 weeks and I can’t find a solution. OS is Windows 10 21H1, CPU Ryzen 7 2700X, RAM 64GB, graphics card Nvidia GTX970 (driver 471.41).
Switching the acceleration from Automatic to CPU or GPU only does not change anything.
Cache of DxO has already been cleared via menu.

Good morning @QuisaZaderak and welcome to the forum,

Could you, please, create a ticket here - support.dxo.com and provide some image samples and your logs (%UserProfile%\Documents\DxO PhotoLab 4 logs) there?

Thank you
Regards,
Svetlana G.

1 Like

Hi Svetlana,

As requested ticket #282010 was opened with logs and two sample ORF files.

Best regards,

Manuel

1 Like

For what it is worth.

I have yet to update to v4.3.1 but though I don’t recall seeing the issue described with v4.3.0.build 4580 I checked and there is no issue with zooming in to .ORF files from my E-M1X.

PS If @QuisaZaderak has not got the earlier version perhaps it might be worthwhile providing him with the installer to see if the issue persists with v4.3.0 thus pointing (perhaps) to an issue with his hardware (and drivers?) setup???

1 Like