PL4: DeepPrime PreviewSize

Hi,

now that DeepPrime is using the GPU, I wonder if it is possible to have a bigger loupe / preview window or even better to get the preview in fullsize preview (when in 1:1). With the loupe I usually scan serveral parts of the image - make adjustments to DeepPrime - scan several parts again - …

I have a Nvidia GTX1060 6GB (minimum recommended GPU) and a 4K Screen. On my 4K Screen the 1:1 preview is around 6MP.
From this thread it was said that from this GPU we should expect about 1sec per 2Mpx.

This would translate into 3sec for DeepPrime Full Preview with 1:1 setting on a 4K screen with minimum recommended GPU.
Also it would be great if the previous setting is cached and then an option to quickly switch between two DeepPrime settings and compare them.

Why don’t you post this under “Which feature do you need?”. Then people can vote on it

Converted :slight_smile:

Regards,
Svetlana G.

2 Likes

Thanks for moving the post. Need to get familiar with the DXO forum…

1 Like

No problem :wink:

Regards,
Svetlana G.

I don’t have a proper GPU, just the basic one that comes on Intel chips, but I don’t mind at all that it takes a while to render the NR preview. I would also like to increase the size even if that means it will take longer to render. Being able to select the size might be a good choice so people with the GPU power can go large while the rest of us can make a sensible trade-off.

1 Like

Hello guys,

I see it’s one of the most voted suggestions recently. I’ve send it to the team for the analysis.

Regards,
Svetlana G.

2 Likes

Also have a look here:

3 Likes

I am really missing a better preview of the PRIME an DEEPPRIME result. bigger view , zoom capability
this is really possible
look at recent improvement of TOPAZ Denoise AI V3 with ‘real time’ preview

Refer to my threads on DPReview (name CrisL)

https://www.dpreview.com/forums/post/64983189