PL 4.1.0 and CTRL for the Colorwheel

I pressed the CTRL (Strg in Germany) key, but what shall I see?
Nothing happens, maybe there is a video?

Press CTRL AND click at the same time on the actual color range on the color wheel. All but the selected color range will appear de-aturated as long as you hold down BOTH the left mouse button and the CTRL button.

3 Likes
1 Like

OK, I got it to work properly. Should be helpful. I feel like I need to be an octopus to take full advantage, though…

1 Like

Thank you very much for the second video.
I think it isn’t very responsive on my system: If I clicked the first time into the wheel, it worked, than I clicked at a wrong position, than it didn’t worked at all. I changed the corlors, it worked.
I think the Busy-sign should come, if nothing happens.

I think the new feature is a useful one in allowing you to see where, on an image, any changes to saturation, luminance or uniformity would apply. For me what would make it more useful, and more easy to discover, would be if there was just a toggle on/off to swap between showing the image with the colour range and everything else greyscale, and the normal full colour image. You should also be able to make changes to saturation, luminance or uniformity while the greyscale version of the displaying and see the changes in the image. I’ll add a feature request that can be voted on.

3 Likes