PIXII DNG Files

Does anyone own a PIXII camera, if so please how do you get the currently unsupported DNG files into DXO PhotoLab?

Cheers
John

Hi John,

First off, I do not have a PIXII camera. But I do have a Leica Q2 Monochrom and a Leica M9 Monochrom, neither of which are DXO supported and I doubt they ever will be. I regularly import photos from these cameras into DXO PhotoLab 6 and DXO FilmPack 6 and work on them. I do this by first opening them in another photo editor, converting the files to TIFF format and then exporting directly to DXO or opening the saved files with DXO. This is the only way I have found to use DXO products with my two wonderful but unsupported Leica monochromes.

You might try this. You will at least be able to work on and get good results by working on the TIFF files.

Good luck.

Greg

2 Likes

Greg

Thanks for the suggestion, should be able to create a routine in Mac Automator to do that.

Shame DXO don’t support such cameras, although I have no idea how much work is involved to support a camera!

Thanks again - time to get busy :slight_smile:

Cheers John

Well that was easy and now I can convert the DNG’s to TIFF’s - let’s hope DXO will soon support these types of camera, I have heard that LR does, but I don’t want to go down that road again!!!

1 Like

DXO and PIXII are both made in France and less than a 4 hour drive between them, let’s hope they get together soon. merci beaucoup

1 Like