PhotoLab Quick Survey: if you have 2 minutes, give us your feedback!

C’est fait !

1 Like

:+1:Look forward to hearing the outcome.

Completed and hoping sidecars get implemented! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Done. Thanks for the opportunity to express our opinions.

1 Like

Just done it!

1 Like

Done.
When you work on Metadata: there is still ab Bug when exporting a region list (like face tags) after an image has been cropped and/or rotated in DXO. See here. DXO passed the position information of the face tag 1:1 after a crop / rotation and therefore it will end up in wrong position after export.

Done! Good ideas :+1:

1 Like

Hi @abgestumpft, thanks for your feedback!

Completed as requested

1 Like

I just completed the survey, but forgot to put in a DxO meta data request:

I would would a command line interface parameter that can be passed via cmd.exe CLI to PhotoLab with two parameters:

1. raw.pic.filename
  2. DxO project name

The intention is that DxO adds the file raw.pic.filename to the specified DxO project name.

Although not quite image meta data related, it is meta data for DxO Photolab, so thought it would a mention

Thanks, I will keep your ‘forgotten’ suggestion, don’t worry :wink:

1 Like

Filled out.
A suggestion mentioned there: delete all Face Region and PersonsInImage data, as they get invalid through rotation/cropping of an image.

Also please move Keywords to the DOP sidecar files (or to the XMP files).
I generally add Keywords in an external DAM (IMatch), but I like to add some processing details to the files like Aspect ratio and DeepPrime used. Especially Aspect ratio can be different on various Virtual copies (one version for printing 10x15cm photos, another for 13x18cm photos).
I guess, those are better in the DOP sidecar and in the exported file.

And the filtering possibilities inside a folder, especially filtering for already edited files (at least one slider changed or another preset applied then the Standard preset).

I’m late to the party, but just completed the survey.

1 Like

beer is in the fridge, music is Spotify playlist DxO , have fun.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Thanks a lot to you all for your contribution! :v:
The survey is now closed.