Photolab 6 does not export at all!

Sorry @GreekCY, obviously I wasn’t ambitious enough with my first posts to discover the new user limitations indicated by @platypus (or too old to remember).

On Windows I have

and pressing export gives me

because I have exported this already and the statistics

I got bored waiting for the export with DeepPRIME XD and changed to HQ for the next two tests!

Can a mac user confirm that the export window that GreekCY shows us has a problem or not ?

1 Like

Window looks the same here, Export as DNG was possible, Second export to the same folder lets a window pop up. OS Ventura (no Beta), PL 6.0.2 (8 days left of Demo, no intention to buy license :grin:)

Normally the trash icons are darker and there are checkboxs on the left.
I’m in Win version but I found this image.

1 Like

I must say I am really positively surprised but the prompt answers in this forum. It is not usual to find this in all forums.

Thank you so much all

I dont geht all those options

So,

I i updated to official Ventura OS, deinstalled the DXO and reinstalled and now it is working. Still I cannot see any other export options than the ones on the screenshot. When I go into the system, Files and Folders the only options I get for Folders is this: Network Drives:

I did, to no avail

The additional export options you see in the Bhayt’s image of are the ones he created.
You can create yours export options.

@GreekCY to get part of a response you want to answer or ask questions about or …, then highlight a section of the response, typically from the end upwards and one of the options you should be given is “Quote”.

Do not include the name or the original poster in the selection otherwise the “Quote” option will vanish, i.e.

and I also had “Copy” and “Search” options above the selected text which vanished when I tried to do a screen grab!

Which options do you mean and @Franky answered for me. You can create many options with different suffixes and metadata options and … using the “Add New Option” option!

and you can select to export more that one “version” at the same time

and on Win 10 you can include a shorthand for the ‘Path’, e.g. “_DxPL6-Export-from-RAW”, “_DxPL6-Export-from-JPG” etc could be added to the available options like this

and on Win10 a subdirectory with the designated name will be created within the original directory.

This one I don’t fully understand!?

So

A. Have you successfully saved in the format of your choice or any other format after the re-installation?

B. To what (if any) DxPL operation did the menu you screen-grabbed come up (remember I am a Win10 user)? e.g. from here

or from …?

And to which part of my post does this relate, e.g. the trying to export in any format to the location of your choice, i.e. item 1 from my list and the answer to A above would then be NO or …?

But in the image that GreekCY showed us, I don’t see the checkboxes on the left.

@Franky Sorry I had noticed that and forgot to ask @GreekCY whether that was still the case!? Why the product would not present the checkboxes we need a DxPL and Mac export @DxO_Support-Team !?

The output dialog, invoked with command + K (K as in eKsport) looks like this
with DPL 6.0.2.26 on macOS Monterey 12.6.1

The small blue boxes mean that I’ll export the image as DNG with full and partial corrections.

Note that DNG export options have changed. There is no more mention that Colour Rendering will be ignored.
Bildschirm 2022-10-28 um 16.58.12

@StevenL :

1. If DxO replaced “Action” by “Export as”, the text of the dropdown could ± fit into the dialog box
  2. Output settings headlines are cut off at their bottom
  3. You might also want to decide on when to use uppercase and lowercase words :wink:

Slightly modified output dialog window:

1 Like