PhotoLab 4 is the TIPA World 2021 award winner!

The TIPA World 2021 awards have been announced. PhotoLab 4 was the winner of the Best Imaging Software - Professional award!.

Congratulations to DXO.

Mark

26 Likes

Congratulations to the team for all the hard work keeping Photolab on top. Two years in a row. Well deserved!

4 Likes

I forgot that Photolab 3 won for best software last year.

Mark

4 Likes

And NIK Collection 3.3 won a similar award last year too from a different organization.

3 Likes

Congratulation to DxO 'team.

1 Like

Congratulations to the whole team! :+1:

1 Like

Congratulations! Well deserved.

1 Like

Bravo well done :tada:

1 Like

Congratulation DxO!

1 Like

Congratulations, this award is well deserved!

1 Like

Congrats DxO!

2 Likes

Congrats DXO, looking forward to what you have in mind with PL5. :wink:

2 Likes

This strikes me as entirely deserved. Deep Prime alone warrants a major award. I approached PL4 sceptically having upgraded from PL2 to PL3 recently and not really wanting to dish out another £60 or so quid for another bunch of minor, marketing driven, improvements. I was wrong. The demo version once installed, I quickly realised what a game changer v4 is, turning my photos from mediocre to great in a single click, at least in the area of color gradation. I always wanted my photos to have that creamy colour transitions (especially skin tones, but not only) and I blamed my printer for not being able to achieve them. Bingo. Now at last I have that with only a 16.5mp sensor in my Oly, and I put that down to Deep Prime entirely.

3 Likes

Congratulations to the team! Go DXO :+1:

Yes. Congratulations to all at DXO.

Awesome! Well deserved.

Richly deserved by far. Congratulations and thank you,

Bravo! Nice to see that I made the right choice buying it. I love this software!

You are right, Deep Prime alone would have deserved the award. But there are also the keywords and the watermark, that were missing.
Now let’s see PL5, but curiously Windows version is always behind Mac version… and I have Windows.