PhotoLab 2.3 release date?

Great, how (except by not getting any dop’s not left behind ever)do I tell if the bug fix to some not being deleted has been included? I was told they had found a number of causes and they might be more, with out knowing if the fix in in 2.3 I will not know if there is indeed still a problem rather than just unfixed!

Thank you, and this time even the release-notes are updated.

3 Likes

Good to have that release ready :slight_smile: You even managed to put Sony A6400 very quickly.

One thing that you can improved in the future is any kind of reply, even like “I don’t know”.

2 Likes

John, I’d recommend keeping the old copy of PhotoLab on your computer when you update. If you don’t need any of these cameras and are busy right now, I wouldn’t install this new version until a keen early installer comes back with a field report.

2 Likes

Thank you, Marie. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you Marie. Those were the RF lenses I was waiting for, and on top of that it has fixed the ‘Export to Application’ bug. All now working.

2 Likes

While none of the added cameras and lenses, or apparent bug fixes, have provided any real value to me personally, I’m pleased that a number of us seem to be happy with this new upgrade. Perhaps this will make us more patient while we wait for new and upgraded functionality in a future release. In the meantime PhotoLab Elite with FilmPack 5 and Viewpoint 3 has been my favorite software since November of 2017. I’ve tried just about everything else, but nothing else is as easy or fast to use, and the end results are as good as, or better than just about anything else out there.

Mark

6 Likes

2.2.3 at last. Great release. I really wish that DXO would stick to what they do best. Provide the best RAW processor for cameras on the market.

For us Photolab users/lovers having fast releases with new cameras is the most important thing after quality development processes.

Who cares what the photo magazines say: who cares about DAM. The only thing that count is top quality RAW processing and fast new cameras releases. Better one app that does one thing excellently, instead of one that does several average things.

Keep up the excellent work

8 Likes