PC Windows 10 restarts

Trial for DXO Pure Raw 3 not a succes.
My PC works fine otherwise.
But restarting constantly if more than one RAW file is set to process.
Nothing new here.
The DXO Pure Raw story, from the very first versions, tells a story of restarts, crashes and other problems with the processing of RAW files using DXO Pure Raw.
What is the work around on this issue.
Settings in “Preferences” ??

PureRaw (and PhotoLab for that matter) can cause quite a load on your computer.

Could you specify your computer specifications (CPU, GPU, RAM etc.). And what is ‘otherwise’ in My computer works fine otherwise. What do you do with your computer besides PureRaw (which software etc.)

The reason why I’m asking is that it could be hardware related. A bad memory module, GPU overheating, a bad power supply etc.

Especially the last one can cause all kinds of strange behavior, particularly under load and stress. A bad/broken/dying power supply can cause voltages to drop or protections rushing in (under voltage, over current, black out etc.). I’ve had multiple computer with broken or cheap power supplies having these kind of issues.

Besides asking on the forum (which is primarily a user forum): did you create a support request at DxO? (https://support.dxo.com/hc/en-us/requests/new)

Hi, I have very similar issue. I’ve just installed the plugin into LR the tool basically process only one photo correctly. Every photo generated after is just a black image with colored pixels. I have to restart the PC and only then I can process another photo. But again only one. I have WIN10, Procesor Intel(R) Core™ i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz, Geforce RTX 2070 Super, Kingston 64GB DDR4 memory.

I have now come to this conclusion:
ON1 NoNoise AI 2023 functions perfect.
Not as good ad DXO Pure Raw 3, but very close.
Thanks for the response.

@Brjpr2023 @ondrab Check your GPU manufacturer’s website for updates to GPU drivers. Don’t trust the Win driver update facility as it frequently gets it wrong.

I’m still testing the trial of v3. I had to update the graphics card driver and it finally stopped creating black images with a few colored rectangles when I dropped a file in straight from Windows Explorer. But now I’m trying to edit from LR with the plugin, and it’s back to just black images with colored rectangles. Drag and Drop files in directly works, but LR does not. This is very aggravating as I was starting to like this program but it has so many problems I’m not sure I’ll buy it after all.

I always keep my drivers up to date. Just to be sure I reinstalled GPU drivers today. Still the same issue. On my PC the plugin just simply doesn’t work.