Partial solution to work with DeepPRIME in PhotoLab's main viewer

Thanks a lot. I reproduce issue with it, so definitely there is a bug there that we gonna fix.

3 Likes

Thank @Benoit. I love this feature. To be able to work on a “cleaned-up” file(Deep Prime and DXO’s fantastic lens corrections) as if it were a RAW file(tone and color) is a game-changer for me and my workflow!

1 Like

Just did a little trial:
Exported an image, treated with NoCorrection and exported it as DNG with the two variants offered by DPL4 build 42.

The resulting images look identical as seen in macOS’s “Preview.app”, still they have different sizes.

What exactly are the two exports doing under these conditions (preset No Correction applied)?

Hi
Did a trial on an underexposed picture.
Compared final result between processing the dng with dp and processing the raw and exporting with dp. Edges were a little cleaner on the exported raw, but to see the difference it is with 400 % magnifier.
Will try again…but on my config exporting with dp is 12 mn long

It takes you 12 minutes to export a single file with DeepPRIME? How many megapixels is the image? Even if your GPU is not supported, 12 minutes seems very excessive.

Mark.

Hi
20 mpx
That is life with a 15 year old computer :wink:
I changed my Raedon hd 4850 by a gtx 1650 super, but there was incompatibily with motherboard.
Waiting for sales

1 Like

Thanks @Benoit and team. The issue I reported above with the ugly sky from DNG edit has been resolved in PL v.4.1.0, YAAAY!

4 Likes