Overshooting Vignetting correction

ah you mean new labtest’s? OK, i can wait, it’s manual to correct so no big issue in the end.
Are you using mk2 of panasonic GVario 100-300mm f4-5.6 then? (the present optical module seems to be mk1)

just in time for the V4 release :slight_smile:

Have a good monday.

we , here in the Netherlands , have a very healthy(no alcohol and “halfcooked” meat at the streets) and environment friendly Kingsday now, no garbage attic sale’s no plastic cups of emptied beers, no pollution of streets and canals and ditches… see images of some years
Geesh lucky i am not in my twenty’s i would be disapointed not to be able to enjoy this party and have do this at home. :wink:

1 Like

Hi, I am having the same vignette over-correction problem (for Vignette correction set to Auto with DXO Optics Module) in Photolab 3.3.2 running on a Mac for a Canon7D II/Canon 100-400mm f4.5-5.6 optics module (see attached screengrab)

. The problem is most obvious for shot with a lot of sky, but seems to occur in other images as well. I need to take the vignette intensity slider back to ~40% for the over-correction to disappear.

If I run the same raw files in DXO OpticsPro 11 on my other Mac, there is no problem with over correction of vignetting at all. This computer has not had any version of DXO Photolab installed, or any recent updates to optics modules.

Is it possible to add this optics module to the list to be corrected?

Thanks, Ian

Hello @IanBuick,

corrected modules for that issue will be release at the very beginning of September.

Regards,
Marie