Optics Modules some combinations not accepted?

What is wrong with the modules Canon 5DS + Canon EF 35mm f/1.4L II USM or Canon 5DS + Canon 5DS + EF 70-200mm f/4L IS USM. DxO Optics Modules says that both are installed, but in the list installed modules I see in the column: Removable (not in use): no. In all the other combinations it is: yes.

Not quite clear to me. Can you post the respective screenshots?

This means they have been loaded to process matching images and can’t be removed because they are in use.

Nothing is wrong with them. If you want to remove them I think you will have to change the working folder to somewhere that doesn’t contain any matching images and restart PL.

Good morning,

Thank you @Yonni, your explanation is absolutely correct. So @Willy1 you do not have any issue.

Regards,
Svetlana G.

I appreciate all your reactions, but:

In the column “Removable (not in use)” and at the lensmodule there is recorded: “no”, if I use the combination or not. But at all the other combinations, camera’s and lenses there, used or not, I see “yes”.
What does this mean?

Kind regards, Willy

• It means that at the current moment you are free to remove the modules for which you have “Yes” but it does not mean you should do that (probably you have images with this combination but do not work on them at the moment).

Regards,
Svetlana G.

Forget it, I am wrong, you are right. There seems no issue Thanks for your help.

Willy

1 Like