Optical DxO modules (Fujifilm) will be downloaded and installed?

Hello, at the momend I use DxO Photolab 5.3.1 (Windows 11). Now I have photos made with the camera Fujifilm X-E2 and the lens Fujinon XF 18-55 R LM OIS (RAW). I click the download “button” in the appropriate photo to download the appropriate DxO optical module. The download is successfull, but nothing happens. If I checked the loaded modules, it is still missing.

Any hints or tips, how to trigger this DxO module to start with its work of even to be shown in the listed modules already listed?

Thanks in advance.

Hello @LSe ,

Could you, please provide us with some samples of the X-E2 images and logs ( Log files – %UserProfile%\Documents\DxO PhotoLab 5 logs)? Please, uplad them via upload.dxo.com and let me know when ready.

Thank you
Regards,
Svetlana G.

One questions before I send the requested data: May this happen, if the pictures are “migrated” to DNG? I have photos with X-T4 in RAF, and their it works with the optical modules.

Yes, for the output DNG modules are not applied.

Regards,
Svetlana G.

Hi … did you ever get a resolution to this problem? I’m having a similar problem downloading a module for one of the lenses on my Sony A7r4. I’ve opened a ticket with DxO support on Sept 6 and no solution yet. Here is my original entry:

I am able to download the JPG optics module for the Sony A7R IV + Sony FE Zeiss Vario-Tessar T* 24-70mm F4 ZA OSS.
However not so for the RAW module for the same camera/lens combination.
When I click the “Download” button to the right of “RAW” the blue progress bar along the bottom goes left to right, then the Download button momentarily switches to “Remove” but then switches quickly back to “Download”.

Sorry, I’ve changed back to Adobe Lightroom Classic :-/ .

I “solved” the problem by pressing “Download” and then I don’t do anything on my computer until the download was finished and an “ok” button appers.

If I have done something on my computer during download the “ok” button was anywhere in the background and I was not able to finish this process.

Very strange behaviour :frowning: