OM system's new body OM-1 support

@Marie already responded that the OM-1 would be supported in June. Are you now referring to a different camera? The OM-1 is listed in the database for a June release. See the attached image.

Mark

5 Likes

Ok good to hear. Will it be an update that we just download to our current version?

Thanks.

I believe it will be downloaded with the June update to PhotoLab 5.

Mark

… for june.

With the Windows 5.2.1 version, the OMSystem OM-1 is taken into account.
The icon on the thumbnail still indicates that the format is unknown … and the picture opens !
But no lens profile is available !
The JPEG export is well done.

Is there a leak ?
Pascal

1 Like

Someone on the UK Olympus group posted that OM-1 is now supported but it’s not working for me (On Mac). No updates are available either. Hoping DXO will update mac app soon.

If you look at my post a few above this one, you will see an image of DxO’s support page indicating the OM-1 is scheduled for June.

Mark

Right, but few of the users are already reporting that OM-1 support was added to the latest update for the windows app. I know it is scheduled to be added in June and fine with it. Was just reporting that it is not yet there for the Mac app.

1 Like

There are no lens-profiles still though so it’s a bit useless because that’s where PureRaw and PhotoLab shine…

@Marie Can you be more accurate about the “June”? At the beginning or at the end? Please tell us who have been waiting…

5 Likes

If this is true, should be able to use Lightroom for color and lens profile and then send to PL for DeepPrime and any other edits.

1 Like

… with DNG export. Tell us if it works.
Pascal

1 Like

@Marie any info will be welcome! I’m shooting a massive assignment June 24-26 and would LOVE to shoot it all on OM-1, processed in PhotoLab per usual.

3 Likes

@Marie Yeah… Its now June… so when?

3 Likes

I have V5.2.1 and just tested an OM1 raw and it opened. Are you on V5.2.1?

Version 5.2.1 opens OM-1 raw files, but the lens profiles are still missing, and that makes a difference.

1 Like

PL for Mac V. 5.2.3 build 66 does NOT open OM-1 files.

3 Likes

Checked with DXO support and got the following response :

We are still finalizing these modules, and they will be released when they are ready. Thank you for your patience.

It is scheduled for inclusion in the June release. No one suggested that the June release would be at the very beginning of the month. Based on previous releases it is more likely to be in middle or the second half of the month.

Mark

I was replying to a report that PL5 was opening OM-1 files.

1 Like

Yes Peter I confirm that version 5.2.1 build 4737 Elite in Windows 11 opens OM-1 raw files but the lens profiles are still missing. I don’t know about the MAC version, but as you write, it does not open. Honestly, the fact that I can open the OM-1 raw files doesn’t give me much without the lens profiles. I’m still waiting for full usability.

1 Like