NOOOOOO! New Filter options! No "unprocessed" option!

Good morning @Fotoguido ,

Do you really see the files created by PL when you use this combination?

Regards,
Svetlana G.

Die Filter zwischen den Linien sind “oder” verknüpft. Wenn also RAW und RGB angewählt sind, werden die Bilder angezeigt
die mindestens eine dieser Bedingungen erfüllt. RGB beinhaltet alle Bilder mit RGB, einschließlich die von PL erstellten Bilder!
Sollen Bilder angezeigt werden die nicht von PL entwickelt worden sind, muss “nicht mit DxO Photolab erstellte Bilder” angewählt werden.
RAW und RGB darf nicht angewählt sein, diese sind automatisch mit enthalten.

The filters between the lines are linked “or”. So if RAW and RGB are selected, the images are displayed
that meet at least one of these conditions. RGB includes all images with RGB, including images developed by PL!
If you want to display images that have not been developed by PL, you must select “Images not created with DxO Photolab”.
RAW and RGB must not be selected, they are automatically included.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

3 Likes

Hi Svetlana,

thanks for taking care. When I tick “images not generated…” exclusively it works. Obviously thats the trick as @Siggi commented. Strange as it was different in earlier releases as I recall, it was not in all cases an “OR”-conditioning. Could be a good idea to have a choice btw. AND and OR in some cases e.g. show ony RGB not having been developed with DXO. Could be done maybe with an additional line named (AND conditioning) which can be ticked or not. Default is OR
Thank you again, I think I can manage.

1 Like

Thanks Siggi, I got it now, Danke, habs kapiert :wink:

1 Like