No filters under CS6 and PSX9

I have now tried 5-6 times to install the Nik Collection.
As stand-alone exe run the tools. But after installation, the filters will not appear in the filter list of CS6 and PaintShop Pro X9.
I have already manually set the installation folder of Nik in the preferences, but also brings no help. :rage:

The Nik Collection from Google could be installed without any problems.
And yes, I have Win 7 64 bit …

Does anyone have a tip?

Regards

Hello @Pale,

Please, ensure that you run 64bit Photoshop CS6 version. As for many machines by default Adobe Photoshop CS6 runs as a 32bit application (and for this version filters are not available).

I’m talking about this one on Windows for instance:

CS6

So, please, double check if you really run a 64bit version.

Regards,
Svetlana G.

Dear Svetlana

What about PSP X9?

regards

John

Dear John,

PSP X9 is not among the supported hosts - https://support.dxo.com/hc/en-us/articles/115015300487-Accessing-the-plug-ins-from-host-applications

P.S. The problem with PS CS6 is resolved, right?

Regards,
Svetlana G.

Dear Svetlana

Unfortunately, no

regards

John

You mean you confirmed you run PS CS6 64bit and still do not see NIK in Filters?

Regards,
Svetlana G.

Dear Svetlana

Yes, exactly. Now I use the filter as a standalone, although cumbersome, but also goes…

Regards

John

So John,
That is really strange as the problem you described is actual for PS CS6 32bit. Okay, let’s try to fix your issue. For the investigation I need from you the following info:
1 - The logs - you can find them here - c:\Users%user_name%\AppData\Local\DxO\Nik Collection Installer Logs
2 - Check if you have the plugins installed here - c:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS6 (64 Bit)\Plug-ins\DxO
3 - Please, provide me with the following screenshots:

(please, run the process explorer and make a screenshot of the Properties of the PS CS6 process)

And this one:

But in your case Filters should be off, I guess.

Thank you
Regards,
Svetlana G.