NIKON NIKKOR Z 24-200mm LENS

WHEN DO YOU PLAN TO HAVE CHROMATIC ABERRATION & LENS SHARPNESS UPDATED
FOR THE NIKKOR 24-200mm LENS RAW FILES. IT BEEN OUT FOR MONTHS NOW. THIS WAS THE MAIN REASON I UPGRADED TO DXO-PL4.

Please do not use all uppercase letters when writing messages. It is considered as shouting in internet etiquette terms. And it is also harder to read than mixed case

2 Likes

I don’t think there is a reason to upgrade PL to a newer version just to get a new lens profile. Once it is available you will get it anyway. It seems however upgrades are now required to get support for new cameras. But in case you’re using the 24-200 on a Z6 or Z7 I think you should be fine with PL3.

Hello,
there is https://www.dxo.com/de/dxo-photolab/supported-cameras/ to check the combinations.

Hello,

we need a loan of the lens to be able to create DxO Optics Modules, this loan depends on Nikon and is planned on November (it wasn’t possible earlier) so we can release modules on December.
But as confinement is back in France it can delay the loan, even if I hope not. I will let you know.

Regards,
Marie

Hi, did you get the Nikkor Z 24-200mm lens yet, if you haven’t gotten one why don’t buy one from
B&H in N.Y. & return it when you are done with it. Let me know when you expect to have the lens.
Thank you, Paul.

1 Like

Even if B&H in NY was an attractive option for a company based in France, I’m not sure retailers see themselves as a source of test gear, to be returned as soon as testing is complete. A bit abusive IMO.

Maybe it will go faster if you send them a copy on your dime. :wink:

Don’t forget to vote for it yourself !

Did DXO get the Nikkor Z 24-200mm lens yet & begin testing it? Let me know when you think you
might have some info on it. Thank you, Paul.

Hello,

then lens is finally at DxO !
We’ll start calibration tomorrow.

Regards,
Marie

1 Like

How long does it usually take?

Hello,

sorry I forgot to mention that. Modules for the Z 24-200mm are planned to be release in March, before the 15th.

Regards,
Marie

2 Likes

You might also be interested in this proposal: