I switched to PL5 when Fuji raw support was added. PL5 seems to working fine. However, I often (but not always) get an error when launching Sharpener Pro 3 from PL5. My work flow is this:
- Cull files in Photo Supreme.
- Highlight a RAF to edit and click the PL5 button
- Edit to my heart’s content in PL5 and click the Nik Collection button and choose Sharpener Pro 3 outtput.
- Wait like a chump while PL5 exports a TIF file. (I’ve tried ALL settings include 8-bit, 8-bit compressed, 16-bit)
- Observe an empty SP3 window open with the following error box:
The file filename_goes_here_Nik.tif could not be opened because its file format is not supported.
Note that some RAF files work and some don’t. Because PL5 is creating the TIF, is there a setting or user action that can resolve or workaround this problem?