Nik collection 5 upgrade

Roger, just in case you are looking for a backup program try searching for Cobian Backup. Its free and works great for data files.

Dear Rob, thanks but via my backups I have managed to restore the picture folder. Here is the note I received DxO, to which I responded and heard no more
Hello Ian Roger,

Regarding the other issue we need you to run the diagnostics application that would help us to identify the problem. Would it be possible for you to run the diagnostics application and send us back the results?

Here are instructions on how to run it:

Download the diagnostic application from https://download-center.dxo.com/Support/Tools/DxODiagnostics-NIK-Win.exe

A window with the message “Please wait…” will appear while the information is collected.

Once finished a message appears “A ZIP file has been created on the desktop. Please attach it in your answer to DxO support.”

Also, an Explorer window will open with a file “DxODiagnosticsData-DATE–TIME.zip”, with DATE and TIME corresponding to the moment when you ran the application.

Send the file “DxODiagnosticsData-DATE–TIME.zip” as an attachment to a message to DxO support.

Regarding the other issue we need you to run the diagnostics application that would help us to identify the problem. Would it be possible for you to run the diagnostics application and send us back the results?

Here are instructions on how to run it:

Download the diagnostic application from https://download-center.dxo.com/Support/Tools/DxODiagnostics-NIK-Win.exe

A window with the message “Please wait…” will appear while the information is collected.

Once finished a message appears “A ZIP file has been created on the desktop. Please attach it in your answer to DxO support.”

Also, an Explorer window will open with a file “DxODiagnosticsData-DATE–TIME.zip”, with DATE and TIME corresponding to the moment when you ran the application.

Send the file “DxODiagnosticsData-DATE–TIME.zip” as an attachment to a message to DxO support.