New features

I’m just starting to use DxO Photolab 3 and am enjoying it very much. I do have a couple of suggestions:

How about a pipette tool for the HSL wheel so that I could click on part of the photo and automatically have that color family selected?

Cntr-D is very nice. It would be good to have something similar that would toggle the before/after of the last change made. (making and un-making the change is relatively cumbersome even with the switches). Under the “Compare” button last action, you could add “Last action” to the list - if selected it would change the function of cntr-D to just the last action.

Already been discussed here for hsl color picker

For adjustment you can turn them on/off in adjustment palette or other adjustment has a switch beside their name as you mention, having a shortcut key won’t really make a difference imo.

1 Like

Good morning,

Welcome to the Forum @Slv!

As for the features suggested, the pipette for HSL is a high demanded feature which will be implemented - so no use to spend the vote for it. As for the second one @mikerofoto suggested a good way out, + it’s possible to use Ctrl+Z/Crtl+U to compare the last change state.

For the more global change for this comparison, we are preparing something new.

So let me close this request to free the votes.

Regards,
Svetlana G.

2 Likes