! New DxO Project - Beta Campaign Recruitment!

I would also like to participate.

Thanks,
Bob

Hi I would like to be a beta tester

Hi my name is Adam and would like to be a beta tester for different projects

I would be glad to participate. I am only a user since about 2 years, but look forward to working with you on new projects.
As a MFT user, I have benefitted a lot from deep prime, and am curious about other advances for the future.
Kind regards

Wolfgang

Ready to be part of the beta test team.

Im a very BIG FAN of DXO since OpticsPro 7, or 8 and I is a whish to be in this Projekt!

Yes please Captain PO
I am interested in your new project
Mahendra

I’d love to be a part of something like this. DXO is at the cutting edge in the field and it would be an honour for me.

We would be happy to beta test new features. (Panorama ?) We would like to keep our workflow as simple as possible and use DxO PL 4 as the centerpiece.

Sounds interesting!

I would also like to participate.

Thanks, JL

I would love to be a part. I’m regularly writing about the benefits of using DXO PhotoLab for Micro Four Thirds cameras. Here’s a link to my Blog with posts that contain info about DXO products. dxo | Search Results

Yes, I would love to participate.

I am volunteer for this project.

Bernard E.

I’m interested

Happy to be involved if the my laptop’s currently limited 16Gb memory isn’t an issue. Been blown away by Deep Prime, I’m so curious to see what you pull out of the hat next!

Dear Captain PO.
Please excuse my late reply.
If it is still possible, I am gladly in.
Regards.
François D

This sounds very interesting…yes count me in

I’d like to know more. Thanks,

Count me in as well, more than happy to help!

P.S.: I’m an analyst/software developer myself (different market though) :slight_smile: