New Beta-test Program for DxO PhotoLab!

@Joanna
Merci. Il me semble que je n’avais pas ce bouton il y a quelques minutes.
Maintenant cela fonctionne

• James Palis

Hi James,

You need to send this information in a direct message to CaptainPO.
Click on his user name in the original post and choose “Message” in the top right corner of the screen that opens.

Hello @jpalis,

• I’ve removed your post as it contains the personal info. Please, send a personal message to CaptainPO as @Bart already suggested you.

Regards,
Svetlana G.

1 Like

@sgospodarenko
Hi,
I applied to be a beta tester.
The first topic indicated a response by November 15th.
I did not have any information.
Do you have any informations ?
Thanks

Hello @Neo,

• Have you sent your data with the personal (direct) message? If yes, then do not worry, you’ll get a respond from CaptainPO.

Regards,
Svetlana G.

Yes I have sent direct message at CaptainPo.
I posted the question here because i didn’t want to spam CaptainPo and I thougth the answer might be interest the other applicants.

Thanks , then i wait

1 Like

Hi everyone, and especially @EA-PhotoLab beta-tests members.

We’re about to update the access to the beta part of the forums.
Please note that everyone that applied so far are accepted in the new program.

Congratulations and welcome folks :wink:
We’re glad to have you / keep you onboard.

For all remaining former beta-testers, rights will be set back at “standard” meaning they’ll be regular members of this forums and won’t access to private sections anymore.

Thanks for your comprehension

Best regards,
The DxO Team

12 Likes

Hello,

Can you register me in the new program

Thanks

Bernard Bodin

Hi Captain PO, a’m I still on board or should I do something?

@bbodin, @JMVQ, @nyghtfalcon:
Left click on “Captain Caveman” and sent private message with your “solicitation” you are placing private information on the forum. :wink:

It’s done.
Having no confirmation, I suppose You got mine.
Have nice WE
Michel

Thanks!
I’m very happy to be allowed to participate in the new beta program.

Check the notification icon in the upper right corner of the Forum. You may find a reply there (I did…).

I never got an e-mail requesting me to re-apply, never got an NDA to sign and return, and just happened to see this announcement today (November 18th.) I suppose that since it’s past November 15th I’ve been dropped from the beta program, but I sent the requested info along to CaptainPO just in case.

I’ve been a DxO beta tester for so many years its going to feel a bit strange to not be participating with you all. I sure enjoyed working with you and the DxO staff and I look forward to what future versions of PL bring to the table.

Thanks all and have a great day!

Alan

I just sent the requested data but I don’t know where it ended up.

Otherwise, I’m in the same position as Alan.

Hello,

Same situation as Alan for me.

Jean-Pierre

Hello,

Guys I’ve hidden your posts with personal data. And, please, do as Peter @OXiDant suggested.

Regards,
Svetlana G.

1 Like

That might had been easier to lock the thread and highlight send pm to “capt caveman” with your info.

Will those of us who were part of EA-Optics-Pro be receiving a validation code fro PL3?
-Mike