Moving and renaming files and folders

How do I turn on “Active Corrections”, and is this something all of you do?

Slide the little switch on the top right and you will only see your active corrections in the palettes…

I occasionally use it. The Active Corrections filter will show you all your edits for that image. However, It will not show you any preset changes you’ve applied. For that you will need to look at the history list.

Mark

@mikemyers

history = timeline
for ‘snapshots’, you might work with virtual copies

Agreed, one of you taught me about “Virtual Copies”, and that is SO much better than what I would otherwise have done. When I’m done editing in color, I then wonder how the image would look in black&white, make the virtual copy, and then see what I can accomplish. Yet one more fantastic feature of PL4.

I think DxO could have used the term “timeline” instead of “history” to better imply what it is.

History is what happened (before now) along the timeline, which also extends into the future (after now). According to an article I read in National Geographic, there is a group of indigenous people in ??? that says: “The future lies behind us, therefore, we cannot see it.”

PhotoLab build 175399 will rename the tool because it will probe our brain and execute the necessary changes much quicker than we ever could. It’s version PhotoLab AI (artifishal immersion) but don’t hold your breath.
:innocent:

1 Like