This is just an observation, but could be used to make DPL just a tad more user-friendly.
When I wanted to move image files from folder A to folder B in the same user account, I noticed that
- Folder B must be created in advance (okay)
- Folder B must be accessible through DPL’s sidebar (okay, easier if already visible)
- Folder B must have been selected in DPL before images can be dragged to it
- When I press the option key, image files are copied, not moved (okay)
- When .xmp sidecars are present, rotation goes along with copied and moved files (okay)
- When there are no .xmp sidecars, rotation is lost ( )