Module for NIKKOR Z 70-200mm f/2.8 VR S on Nikon Z7

Hello, are there any plans for this module: Module for NIKKOR Z 70-200mm f/2.8 VR S on Nikon Z7
Kind regards.
Patrick

Hello @Europat,

yes we plan to support it :slight_smile:
We are only waiting to get a sample of that lens from Nikon to do so, I hope it won’t take too long

Regards,
Marie-Catherine

Thank you Marie.
I also have a more general question…: When a lens/module is not yet supported by PL, why not use (in the meantime) the embedded manufacturer’s profile to correct some defaults (e.g. distortion)?
Kind regards.
Patrick

Hello @Europat,

this question has been raised at DxO and there is some discussion about it unfortunately it’s not in the top priorities for now.

regards,
Marie

There’s thing I don’t quite understand. I live in Thailand a.k.a. the 3rd world, underdeveloped country. But I can buy that lens since 25 Aug. Why does it take a long time for DxO development team to get the lens? I think DxO is the best in camera optic software developer and even DxO Mark became the standard for the industry so why isn’t there a partnership with camera manufacturers like Adobe do with Nikon, Canon, etc?

1 Like

Hello Marie,
3 months later, I come back with the same question… are there any plans for this module: Module for NIKKOR Z 70-200mm f/2.8 VR S on Nikon Z7
Kind regards.
Patrick

3 months later, I come back with the same question… are there any plans for this module: Module for NIKKOR Z 70-200mm f/2.8 VR S on Nikon Z7
Kind regards.
Patrick

Hi, Patrick. I see you’re already discussing this with Marie here:

I understand your frustration about not receiving more regular updates. But as a fellow customer, I suggest being patient, regularly checking the module support list here: Supported Cameras - DxO

If that’s not enough, I recommend you either wait for Marie to have something new to share with you in the existing topic or send her a private message, rather than opening new topics which, in my opinion, only creates more work and decreases the likelihood of a response.

1 Like

Hi,

I recently switched from Capture One to DxO Photolab and very happy.

However, I am also missing support for the lens Nikkor Z 70-200 S.

Would be great if it would be supported soon.

Thanks.

1 Like

You might be interested in this suggestion:

2 Likes

Hello @Marie
Any news for this lens with different Z cameras and TC Z converter ?

I would like to use it with a Z7ii and also TC-1.4X and TC-2.0X.

Thank you, have a great day :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello @m-photo ,

we should release modules for this lens and use with TC at the biginning of June.

Regards,
Marie

2 Likes

Lovely news, thank you :partying_face:

Quelle bonne nouvelle! Je suis impatient. :+1:

Merci à l’équipe DxO, la 4.3 m’offre tout ce dont je rêvais!

2 Likes