Missing RELEASES file

I see the following error message in PhotoLab 3 log file:

“2020-01-03 09:33:01.009 | DxO.PhotoLab - 20732 - 1 | ApplicationUpdate - Error | Release file doesn’t exist: C:\ProgramData\DxO\DxO PhotoLab 3\Updates\DxO.PhotoLab\packages\RELEASES”

Is that a problem, and if yes, how can I fix it?

Hello,

Nope, it’s not a problem. Please, do not pay attention to it.

Regards,
Svetlana G.

1 Like

Thanks, sorted.

1 Like

Should I worry about these?

“2020-01-03 09:56:49.884 | DxO.PhotoLab - 13188 - 1 | PhotoLab - Warn | Unable to synchronize PointOfInterest from ZoomManager”

and

“2020-01-03 09:57:03.165 | DxO.PhotoLab - 13188 - 79 | Image - Error | The coordinates converter doesn’t exist.”

No, you shouldn’t. This info is only for Framework team.

Regards,
Svetlana G.

I’m looking at this messages because I’m trying to find out why the UI is pausing a lot on a very fast Windows PC.

Have you rebooted your pc yet?

After installing new PhotoLab? Yes.

Can you be more specific about what you mean by “pausing a lot”?

Mark

Let’s say I’m moving my mouse from some instrument panel (e.g. “Exposure compensation”) to another one, or to select another image. Instead of having a smooth and easy movement of the mouse cursor, it “freezes” in place and after some pause (0.5-1s typically) starts moving again. It happens so often that it’s very annoying and increasingly makes working in PhotoLab a pain. It only happens in PL, no other application on my PC has this problem.

Also, switching between images in Correction mode is slow, at least 1-2s delay for redrawing the image. But that’s less irritating for me.

Hello,

• That is really strange and should not happen even on a less powerful PC. It should be investigated.
    Please, create a support ticket on this “mouse freezing” issue and it will be investigated.

Regards,
Svetlana G.

1 Like

Done, ticket #205730. Thanks.

1 Like